How to open a business in the Netherlands
Through our company it’s pretty easy how to open a business in Netherlands. We know the best ways to open a company in the Netherlands and provide you an honest price for our services.
Please see below the steps how to open a business in Netherlands
- We have package deals for you if you want to have, besides the BV opening, a Dutch company bank account, Dutch VAT number, a Dutch company address, secretary services and accountancy services. All these services we can provide
- After the agreement we e-mail you a checklist of only 2 pages
- After you have completed the checklist you can send it to us by e-mail together with the documents on number 4 and 5 below
- E-mail us scans of the passports of the shareholders and directors
- E-mail us scans of the residential addresses of the shareholders and director
- After we received this we send you a power of attorney so we can open a business in the Netherlands on distance (you don’t have to come to the Netherlands)
- You sign this legalized document and send these to us
This is the way how to open a business in the Netherlands.
Please send us the answers to the questions below, so we can advise you (for free) best how to open a business in the Netherlands.
- What kind of activities are you planning to provide in the Netherlands and or Europe?
- Why do you choose for the Netherlands
- Are you planning to have staff in the Netherlands?
- Are you planning to have an office / warehouse in the Netherlands?
Thank you in advance!