Setting up a company in the Netherlands
If you have decided to open a Dutch company, we can assist you through the whole process. Setting up a company in the Netherlands can be done within 5 working days.
To set up a company in the Netherlands you have to start with the following:
- Choosing the right legal entity
- Choose an available company name
- Deliver all the necessary documents, see: “How to register a company in the Netherlands” for more information
- The Power of attorney and your data card, created by the notary office
From this point, you are just a few steps away of setting up a company in the Netherlands.
After you have signed the data card and the power of attorney have been legalized, (by an official person who is certified to legalize documents, like a notary) the company has successfully been founded in the Netherlands.
After these steps, we will assist you on the next required steps in your company formation process:
- Obtaining your social security number, we will arrange an appointments by the city hall
- Obtaining your bank account, we will make an appointment by the bank-office
- Obtaining your VAT-number
Not forget to mention, we have an in house accountant which can help you answers all your questions regarding the VAT and more.
Set up a company in the Netherlands is easier than you think when you have the right local assistance. Do not hesitate and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for the best possible quotes.